Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😖I'm awake!!! Wish I could just get my husband to follow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 02:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😂 My husband thinks I am nutz. He actually, frequently tries to convince me the real byeden is really president, in a very kind husbandly way to protect my "sense of reality".😱😂😅😱 So I am just waiting with my cheshire cat grin for him to wake up. There is nothing I can do or say to convince him; he will have to see on his own.😏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
🤦‍♀️Whenever I try to explain things tha can be complicated, he constantly argues with me or tries ot look at things with a critical mind, guess that's the way he is. He will try to explain thngs away & come up with a "reasonable" answer
02:49 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 03:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I've tried that too then "I'm the crazy one". I honestly don't take it personally, I understand this is truly a process and every individual will process information differently. Plus factor in the decades of indoctrination by msm. It is difficult for many to think and question on their own. Just like when we were in school, the light bulb will come on at some point.