Only people mentioned by 1776Patriot_Supporter in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 March, 09:08
In response Patriot Supporter to his Publication
AMEN STOP THE STEAL NOW !!! THE WORLD IS WATCHING ! WORLDS SUPER POWER GETTING TAKEN TO ITS KNEES BY A BUNCH OF AMERICA HATING DEEP STATE DEMS & BACK STABING PUSSYFOOTIN RHINO POS REPUBS !!!
YA WORLDS REALLY GONNA RESPECT AMERICA GOING FORWARD ARENT THEY !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
02 March, 01:41
In response Patriot Supporter to his Publication
I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396