Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
Per the U.S. Constitution, the POTUS has to give the

STATE OF THE UNION in the month of Jan or Feb. but it has to be done by the last day of Feb.

That was yesterday.

That is what we saw.

A STATE OF THE UNION BY

""YOUR PRESIDENT""
02:15 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 March, 09:02
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Invited by the Speaker of the House? Is that Jim Jordan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
01 March, 04:40
That is the exact thing I told my Hubby yesterday as we watched Trumps State of the Union Address at CPAC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
01 March, 04:37
unfortunately, this is not in the constitution

EffJayPee Dub @granna143
01 March, 04:17
i dont think the Constitution says this at all. if it does, i cant find it.

arba happihr @arba
01 March, 04:04
Thank you! Believers of GOD, know God is there even though we cant see God or touch God. Those whoom are here , must believe in God, and Trump. So it is UP to us to know, We believe humanity is going to be happier than they have ever remebered being.I can't wait! Here is what my plan is,When I hearthe EBS I amgoing to know pay attention, your life is about to get REAL, and Better. This thinking for me saves me time to do other things I have to enjoy andnot be focused on WHEN. Honestly, I hope I am here when this event takes place. Only God knows when we will keep life. That's my . Do unto others. And always bekind no matter what. God will handle those that have treated me wrong.. Thank You God for that. One less thing to worry about. .More free time to treasure hunt. haha Aloha dr arba DontCha love opinions haha

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
01 March, 03:32
We thought do much was confusing before the pandemic. And we see the difference even more so now. Good people are being punished for the sins of those they know are guilty. It's time for the tables to turn over. Those in the know and power need to end this game. There comes a point that it has to. Game over. Winners or losers. They have it all. Crimes against humanity.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 03:17
We have nothing at all until we see a SINGLE public arrest of a treasonous career criminal in the DC pure trash swamp. Forget me or anyone else on THIS board. Think of the Aunt Helen and Uncle Franklin types......these people are losing their minds over this disaster. How can they drag it on this long? Why? When does it end? We have no country. We have no justice. We have nothing. Is what it is.

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
01 March, 02:34
Could you please provide the article that states this? I can't find it and I have heard others say that a President does not have to give it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Angie Kimball @CaliK
01 March, 03:25
In response Trica Parrish to her Publication
I have the same question. This was all I could find.

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
01 March, 02:27
Okay. this makes me feel better. But why hasn't Joe Biden give them one yet

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 March, 02:40
In response Linda Diprimio to her Publication
its 100% not true. no recent president has ever given one in the first year. https://history.house.gov/...
trump gave a speech in 2017 but it WASNT a SOTU

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 02:18