naval kishori Z @navalkishori
11:52 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Striker Journal @strikerjournal
01 March, 11:57
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Similarites between Jesus and Krishna or Mithras or Hercules or Horus or any of many other pagan deities/divinites is a wildly exaggerated topic. Jesus Christ is a unique figure in history -- none like Him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
naval kishori Z @navalkishori
01 March, 12:12
In response Striker Journal to his Publication
this is your point of faith , for me is Krishna unique Jesus is not God himself bud the son of Christ a sage a spiritual master ,Krishna is the highest personality of God . Krishna is Christ , we have one God who controls everything .........love for Jesus Christ is the same as for Krishna , I respect your opinion also when we have a differnt reality perseption. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 October, 01:18
In response Striker Journal to his Publication
The difference that many miss is this; The others were considered ascended masters. They had to rise to the point they reached spiritually. Jesus was actually a descended master. His divinity was being the actual Son Of God. Just my opinion though.