Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Lisa Rap @ladyleees
01 March, 05:02
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Watch her video.. Amazingly accurate..https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
01 March, 01:41
if this is from Daniel then it's gotta be wrong,, everything he posts was a lie and nothing happened like he said last month we was supposed to have the 10 days of darkness (ebs) on the 16th of last month and that didn't happen and it was his own calendar he showed,, I don't beleive anything he says.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
01 March, 12:42
too close to retirement... please no market crash... haven't been able to make up for the last one!

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 March, 01:07
In response Murphy Law to his Publication
I think we will recieve all that was stole from us, as in don't stress. You seen all the Gold that was under the vatican right? Trust!!! IRS/property taxes ect. all a rip off from us.

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 March, 12:34
Holy smokes!!!! I am so happy! I can feel it coming, so excited, I've told people many thing's and they didn't believe it. Thanks for sharing. God is on it bigtime. 🙏🕊️✨💞

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
01 March, 11:53
Sounds like a busy next couple weeks!

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
01 March, 11:41
H/T to 5:5 for pointing this out to me👊😎🇺🇸
One love Brother!