Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
01 March, 06:37
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I like the scared-shitless looks on their faces at Poppy's funeral better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
01 March, 05:17
so disturbing that is one creepy ass picture. with the red shoes and everything fucking monsters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
01 March, 05:02
what a picture !!!!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 March, 04:59
the congregation of the ungodly mourning their god.
cursed is everyone who puts his trust in man.
blessed is the man who puts his trust in the LORD

Repentance One @Dzshort
01 March, 04:58
red shoes

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 March, 04:51
Fooking red shoes.

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
01 March, 04:13
Have you always known this evil was real?

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
01 March, 04:11
My mom is literally the only one I managed to red pill, but she was holding on tight to Pope John Paul being a great priest and person. I tried telling her I didn't think that was the case. The red shoes sealed my opinion on him. I sent her this picture. Hopefully she will accept that piece of truth now.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
01 March, 05:01
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
so sad for them . my mom is gone bit it would jave been quite a shock too .

All Well @AllWell
01 March, 03:33
Bush Jr, His wife, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, is that Loretta LYnch or Susan Rice next to Bill? who else? Lopks like front row seats for U.S. Satanic politicians.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 March, 04:48
In response All Well to his Publication
looks like condellezza

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
01 March, 11:59
..wonder what the name of the child was, before he made made them into a wardrobe for his feet..
Sick, satanic red-shoe wearing POS.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
01 March, 12:09
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
..oh-..And, who are the cobblers that make these 'shoes'...? 🧐

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 March, 11:34
pour Jean paul 2 eu du mal a voir 🙄...ne pas avoir peur disait ll 🤭