Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
02 March, 06:38
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
I got a better idea, i want to see her tribunal session that involves the FIRING SQUAD and/or PUBLIC HANGING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 11:53
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
it be dead....nuff said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
01 March, 12:01
shes done going to gitmo

Joe Jay @joejay3000
01 March, 11:46
Why are we talking about impeachment? Does this mean we've officially abandoned the idea of military arrests and one way tickets to GITMO for all traitors?

As the months pass, I'm seeing our expectations diminish more and more. Eventually we'll simply settle for trying to vote them out in 2022 (an idea which Trump has already started championing).

I knew Q's "military is the only way" was too good to be true.

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
02 March, 12:11
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Military is the only way! God wins!