Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
First Parler now Gab what platform will be next on the list,..
10:53 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
03 March, 12:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I haven't been active in a few days and after seeing this post I just went to gab and deleted my account; I jus thope I wasn't to late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
02 March, 09:42
ouch! bummer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
01 March, 12:13
Hackrd for information for the evil Dems Purge of conservatives. They are that evil.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 March, 11:41
Telegram ?🤔

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
01 March, 11:40
THANK YOU @ADMINISTRATOR

We know you're up against a lot. You're are doing fantastic and we can't thank you enough

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
01 March, 11:38
This goes to show what our ADMIN has been up against. 💞

Iva Watson @2know
01 March, 10:55
well I'm glad I didnt venture that route!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 10:55
Awww, geez...

There goes my GAB account.

AnonUp will be my fulltime home now.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 March, 09:45
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I got rid of Gab just the other day.. weird...

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
01 March, 09:50
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication