Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:28
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Ok, so it should be simple to go arrest, perp walk, try and hang Fauci. What are they waiting for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
01 March, 10:32
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I think the timing has to be right, because there are a lot that need to be arrested, and all legal avenues have to be exhausted to show the public correctly- they already think he's the dictator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:36
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
And that is a good point, but military tribunals are the only way. Those who think he is a dictator are obviously mentally ill. If we have to wait for them to get treatment and discover the truth, my friend, nothing is going to happen. So here we sit with no country, no public arrests, still asleep normies thinking Biden is the President, etc......at some point if the Patriots are TRULY in Control then something has to be done to awaken the fringe/salvageable trash and STILL(after 4 plus years) asleep normies. Done in 2090? Is it REALLY troubling to arrest KNOWN and IDENTIFIED career criminals for ALL to see? If so, WHY? I am baffled at how they are dragging this out. Cannot wait to find out why!

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
I thought something would happen by now too. I'm so disgusted by what they've been allowed to do to us and our food and land, etc. etc. etc... Before the pandemic, I felt like we were in a pandemic because I see so many health issues. I agree military tribunals. I think people are stupid for thinking he's a dictator too. I'm guessing Fauci still needs to be around to put on the show- maybe not to tip off anyone so they don't flee? Videos I've watched they say things have been delayed, and the new currency has to be in place. I am done trying to wake people up. Lost accounts on twitter, same "friends" on fakebook arguing with me and I can't get my point across because they have their heads in the sand.
10:47 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Catknit77 in this post can reply
Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
01 March, 11:07
I suspect Fauci's role is to continue flip flopping and moving goal posts until even the sheep are awakened. Even though I've been skeptical of The Plan since COVID began, I think we are getting close to the end. Most who were meant to be arrested have been. Hollywood is very quiet lately. Those still speaking out are controlled and fulfilling their roles. You cannot wake up stubborn sheep unless you demonstrate how absurd their authority figures are. Biden is not in charge and never was. I think we are largely protected from the worst of it. I didn't always feel this way, but Trump and other Patriots are leaving subtle hints. Wish I were better at picking up on them, but that's why I follow a variety of people to learn and discern.

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
01 March, 11:41
In response Kathy Bovenschen to her Publication
We are all here together for a reason. I feel so much better staying away from the negativity of fakebook and twitter. I look at positive posts and "crumbs", because going back is not going forward. Patriot Streetfighter, "And We Know", Juan, X22, Robert David Steel, SantaSurfing and many have been with us all along and I like to watch the videos, plus follow telegram. I stop watching anything negative. Proof of things happening are drops, information that's being dripped out on people and history... this is huge and spans centuries, and it's too much started that it will not be able to be put back together. We know many truths now and it's not over.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 March, 10:57
It's time to open up a can of whoopass. Period.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:51
I have had over 20 accounts suspended on Twitter. I gave up over there a few months ago. I just cannot fathom how we are told Patriots in Control/Enjoy the Show, then the next day same folks say we are at war, they stole the election to keep Trump out of power, etc.......especially after we were told the election was a military sting. Time to end it. this is ridiculous. How on earth can they drag their feet at the finish line? Baffling times.