The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Quantum Financial System Implementation Schedule:

Sun. 28 Feb. Military Intel Contact: he said that everything was still on course and coming in for a landing. Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) has to be completed in 14 days, or by the Ides of March. Mon. 15 March was when the general public Tier 5 started exchanging at the new International Rates and when the NESARA debt Jubilee debt payment packages would be executed to pay off all federal debt.

According to Military Intel Contact Tier 4B could be notified to set redemption/ exchange appointments on Mon. 1 March, or Tues. 2 March, though it could happen sooner.
10:34 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Brad Till @rebelrocker84
01 March, 04:24
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
You have been repeating the same thing since Jan. with 0 info to back anything up. Repeating the same "intel" for months while only changing the dates does nothing but prove to be fake news, just like the MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
01 March, 02:05
Dates never happen,sadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
01 March, 01:54
You are just a liar, and you came here after being exposed by many people on Twitter. People here will soon find that you are lying

Maria Davis @elijahlove
01 March, 01:52
Something "massive" is going to happen on April 4th? Whats more MASSIVE than Trump returning?

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 March, 01:36
No one is even listening to me, that's why I tend to stick with my tribe on here anon up. I get so angry when people don't believe. 💞✨🕊️

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
01 March, 01:35
I very much dislike the word "pay off" of federal debt. It implies that we are still giving them money. Just void/cancel that shit.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 01:27
Nana is praying for this timeline to happen, we all need to concentrate of manifesting exactly this!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 01:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i do Nana

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
01 March, 01:26
OMG Pray this is True !!!

the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
01 March, 11:47
your “military intel contact” copy from here
https://twitter.com/DinarR...

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
01 March, 11:04
I ALWAYS doubt info when actual dates are given. Never seems to pan out....

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
01 March, 10:56
hmmmmm, we will see, I would think if they were going to do the debt relief that they would do it on DJT watch and not JB
But we have seen crazier things! LOL