Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE VACCINE TODAY BECAUSE OF TRUMPS SPEECH?? HAVE YOU RESEARCHED THE VACCINE INGREDIENTS AND PURPOSE/ MEANING SCIENTIFICALLY?
IF SO,
YOU WILL NEVER GET THE VACCINE EVEN IF GOD TOLD YOU TO.
USE YOUR BRAIN PLEASE.
DO THE RESEARCH. ALWAYS. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION THAT WILL ALTER YOUR LIFE PERMANENTLY. CORRECT?
09:52 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 March, 10:11
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Common sense should tell people they do NOT need a " vaccine" for a "virus" that has a 99.9% recovery rate, is NOT deadly as evidenced from no change in national mortality rates. There are very effective treatments for the "virus." HCQ, Ivermectin, and immune supporting supplements. Deaths FROM Covid have been misrepresented as deaths WITH Covid. The PCR test does not detect "Covid 19." It was NOT designed to detect "Covid." Why were hospitals PAID for a " Covid" diagnosis? Would this be an incentive to inflate a diagnosis? Why were public recommendations the OPPOSITE of prudent recommendations that SUPPORT a strong immune system? Why were certain life saving drugs BANNED? Why, during a " pandemic" were medical licenses THREATENED? Why were sick patients placed inursing homes when hospitals were EMPTY? The CDC confirmed they have NOT isolated a "Covid 19" virus.
THINK LOGICALLY, it does NOT add up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Life 2 @tnareau
02 March, 09:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Carole Roberts, is it ok if I use your info....and your words? thanks, tanya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 March, 10:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You may share my post if you woukd like to.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 March, 10:07
nope! never! Wednesday will be my 4th week dose being on Hydroxychloriquine as preventative, no side effects! I'm fine Thanks! ☺️ 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
01 March, 10:04
Well, my brother -in - law is a prophet and he stated that here are animal parts in the vaccine and the Anti-Christ will arise from taking this vaccine.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
01 March, 10:02
i am convinced it has a different meaning. shot heard around the world. bidan got his 'shot'. he's done.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 March, 10:02
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
FACT!