Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
Why was President Trump telling people to get the vaccine in his speach last night/ Thonght getting the vaccine was a bad thing.
09:48 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tincanman808 in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
19 July, 07:17
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
In war there is always casualties. He chose the path of the fewest. I’m sure it was a hard decision but if he had not put it out when he did the ds would have made sure we were locked down for at least five more years and when it did come out it would have been FDA approved and mandatory. He also knows we have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 July, 07:11
The jab is what bad are pushing The vax HCQ Ivermectin GOOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beirie Rose @Beirie
19 July, 06:50
People were are in fear! They demanded a choice. God did not give us a spirit of fear but of peace love and a sound mind.
"Chose this day whom you will serve"
The vaxers chose fear over faith.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 July, 07:10
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
It all boils down to indvidual choice

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
06 April, 11:36
Perhaps it is been switched to HCQ. With America's Frontline Doctors on his team, I can't imagine Trump advocating a harmful vaccine. Originally he was misled, I believe, by Fauci and team. But as information came out (and it's hard to know the timeline), he made a low-dose HCQ available in the vaccine--or intended to.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
19 July, 06:52
In response Connie Fox to her Publication
that would be deceitful I don't think President Trump is deceiving anybody. he is giving you a choice

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
09 March, 02:24
Think about it, can you imagine what the Dems would do if he spoke out on the vaccine? It would be a nationwide mandate before you can ask what happened, he knows that some want it and he knows that most are educated enough to stay far away, he has to pick his battles to protect us in the long haul

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 March, 04:13
I was wondering the same thing. Love our President and 1st Lady but never will I allow to get any vaccine

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 March, 09:50
IF ANYONE HAS A BRAIN THEY WILL NEVER DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. THAT IS THE REASON. YOU ARE EITHER A SHEEP/FOLLOWER/SLAVE OR A HUMAN WITH A BRAIN. ITS A TEST