lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
Thinking of world events, my favorite educational video I watched as a child popped into my mind. When this happens it is a message from spirit. Although the video interrupted my Saturday morning cartoons, I enjoyed it because the story of truth and freedom of the American Revolution the video showed resonated with me and is very relevant today. It was so impactful I still remember most of the words many years later.

When President Trump stood in front of queen Elizabeth, it was one of the most defining and important moments of our time. In that moment he was symbolically telling us there are to be no more kings, no more royalty. He was reclaiming our sovereignty, our power and our freedom, legally and spiritually. Thank you President Trump, I am immensely grateful. This is the most exciting time to be alive. In the second American Revolution, we are being liberated to light as we reclaim the birthrights given to us by our Creator.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:41 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by lightworker444444444 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 March, 09:06
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
🙏🏻🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396