Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 March, 11:10
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
YES!! TT vids from Tank all day...send it :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 March, 11:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
01 March, 09:46
getting irritated...this shit show needs to end people are still suffering in the US..systems judges courts still corrupt...homeless and hungry children being stolen frim mothers by CPS...all the while the rich are livining it up. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
01 March, 09:46
I would have to say it appears the vibes are really good over my house this morning. I just went outside and this is what greeted me.

Cody John @1776faith
01 March, 09:41
sick.... of the Rodeo.... . not the Bulls or even the Sh it... just the insane cliwn posers

Cody John @1776faith
sick.... of the Rodeo.... . not the Bulls or even the Sh it... just the insane cliwn posers

Cody John @1776faith

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 March, 09:40
Mornin' Tank! Hope your day is Awesome! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
01 March, 09:25
Good Morning, Tank. Vibes are good. Have a kick ass day! 🇺🇸