Lion ess @Lioness
28 February, 01:43
Got a little emotional reading this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 February, 05:46
In response Lion ess to her Publication
"rumours of wars"

Matthew 24 is in progress, so also remember

Verse 37
"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
Curious, What is your take on vs 37 interpretation?
07:43 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BulldawgPatriot in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 March, 07:54
In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication
In my opinion, this is not an allegorical statement. It's a literal and physical destruction of the earth by natural forces under God's plan.

Under what physical agent? A coincidence of Earth's Magnetosphere collapse (happening now) and a mass ejecta event from the sun.

Maybe causing an unlocking of the mantle-crust low velocity zone causing a crust displacement, (think Hapgood, Chan Thomas, Velikovsky, Major White, Anthony Perrat, Ben Davidson).

Maybe the earth turning over. (think Isaiah,Vladimir Dzhanibekov)

All I see is the timelines moving towards an intersect, and something big coming.

Not via any prophetic means but just from reading many sources and distilling the commonalities.

I may be utterly wrong.

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
01 March, 08:09
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Interesting...Thank you for sharing!