Lion ess @Lioness
Got a little emotional reading this one
01:43 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
29 September, 04:30
In response Lion ess to her Publication
💯🙏💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
12 March, 01:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenna Jones @GAJones
12 March, 10:09
"Americansnever knew how close we were to losing it all." I think that is one of the things that shocked me the most. Anyone who is looking for 2004 to sort this mess out still doesn't get it. It's now or never. Thank God for Trump and the Patriots!

Lion ess @Lioness
12 March, 10:35
In response Glenna Jones to her Publication
Yes! One of the scariest realizations I've had too!

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 March, 06:27
WW4

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 March, 06:26
WW3 already happend

Elle Purcell @EllePurcell
12 March, 06:44
In response William Cherry to his Publication
????

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
06 March, 12:46
📣l pray we have one day a year we read the names of these brave souls that paid the ultimate price to free humanity as we read the names of those that perished in 9-11.

May they also be part of the garden of heroes.

Lion ess @Lioness
06 March, 02:01
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Absolutely! ❤

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 March, 10:14
Praise God!💕🙏💕
Praise Yeshua Messiah!💕🙏💕

FATHER GOD'S WALL OF PROTECTION AROUND TRUMP, FAMILIES, MILITARY, PATRIOT WARRIORS AROUND THE WORLD IN JESUS PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY POWERFUL HOLY AWESOME HEALING NAME.💕🙏💕AMEN.💕🙏💕

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 March, 09:08
Can you verify this?

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
03 March, 10:31
SpecOperator17
I am struggling with one sentence...Many GOOD men will perish to bring PAIN on those who PRAY on the innocent. Now all PATRIOTS PRAYS TO GOD on our innocent! What side are you on?
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
06 March, 10:37
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
Typo. pray > prey

God IsLove @Pooth27
12 March, 07:00
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
It's a spelling mistake...should be 'prey' not 'pray'

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 March, 10:07
WOW!!!!! AWESOME! Thank You doesnt do justice!!! But, Thank You!!!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
02 March, 11:46
thank you God bless the US military for #SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻

Elaine Barnhart @sightandsounder
02 March, 08:31
Thank you for sharing this update. God bless our military! #SaveTheChildren

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
01 March, 05:11
What is a CIC will give a covert SOTU address this afternoon?

Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
01 March, 05:18
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
commander in chief state of the union

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 February, 08:35
Thank you Thank you Thank you from this North American!
God Bless the US Military, President Trump and the rest of the team ( you know who you are) #Patriots

#wwg1wga
#SaveTheChildren

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
28 February, 06:00
I am so very grateful for our military. I am praying for their success and their healing from all they are facing. Angels be with them.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 February, 05:50
I pray we get the local pedos in my community...everyone knows who it is!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 05:48
Made me tear up too...wwg1wga🇺🇸

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 February, 05:46
"rumours of wars"

Matthew 24 is in progress, so also remember

Verse 37
"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
01 March, 07:43
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Curious, What is your take on vs 37 interpretation?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 February, 01:59
Gosh me too. I still feel a little nervous about the speech today....

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
12 March, 07:00
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Is ok to be nervous! I feel it too, sweetie! BUT, we are in God's hands now! Feel nervous but confidant:)

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 February, 01:53
Praise God and may He protect our fighting men and women.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 February, 01:48
God Bless
Godspeed
💙