Sunny Day @SunnyDay
01 March, 06:40
AF1 in Orlando. Who went to Orlando yesterday?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wiley Coyote @Gibby
Why do people spell Bidan instead of Biden, any meaning behind that
06:44 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gibby in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 11:32
In response Wiley Coyote to his Publication
Bidan is the "imposter". not joe Biden

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
terry Woodard @TGirl
01 March, 11:06
2 Different people

Plp Bar @ella
01 March, 10:55
Bidan
To annoy somebody. To act as something you are not. To act outside of the context of a given situation, therefore annoying everybody around you. To make dumb comments. To make obnoxious noises.
Why are you being bidan? This guy is bidaning me out. Look at this person driving, they are straight bidan. I need to talk to you about something important, so I will email you, because I'm bidan.
https://www.urbandictionar...

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
01 March, 10:48
Speculation I have heard. Bidan is the actor, the real Biden is shot. Just like Trump said.

Wiley Coyote @Gibby
01 March, 11:43
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
In my dreams!!

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
01 March, 10:45
i prefer Buyden... but HE IS A FAKE either way !!!

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
01 March, 07:10
Trump called him BidAN.

Wiley Coyote @Gibby
01 March, 07:11
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
Thanks

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
01 March, 06:55

Wiley Coyote @Gibby
01 March, 07:04
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Thanks, was never a TWIT