Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
01 March, 09:39
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
Jill knew Joe VERY well before she married Bill Stevenson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 07:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
01 March, 08:08
so far that has been proven. i can imagine what else he has stolen

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 March, 08:04
Because there were never any consequences for his crimes. And there still have been no consequences for stealing the election. NONE.

So then why is everyone so fired up about 2024?????

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 10:30
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
The real Biden has already been executed...👍

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
01 March, 04:56
I just wonder; What the hell this guy ponders as he sips his cup of coffee in the morning...Jeezus...
Freakin lunatic.

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
01 March, 08:09
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
im sure he is afraid! wondering what the fuck am i doing.... he cant be that arrogant can he?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
01 March, 10:09
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
One of his few thoughts....