Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 09:55
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
People who have beliefs in something, like the media, or "authorities", or anything, cannot easily be "Logic'd" away from their beliefs. Think of belief in media, and authorities like a religion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
01 March, 09:02
Because the American People LAZY, with all the free shit government has handed out to them over the years. They think it can ans will remain this way. So, they are not going to rock the boat. Those are the lost souls that will not wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
01 March, 06:50
Cognitive dissonance. It goes against what they've been programmed to believe so it is very upsetting and their brain sort of short circuits and they cannot use logic. Fear and hate also shuts down rational thought. The fear that they will die from a virus or fear that those they trust lie to them. Hate for themselves deep down and hate for TRUMP will do the same. Also their pineal gland is toxic and calcified and they cannot even allow truth/light/love into their soul. I've helped many wake up very slowly. Too fast they will crash.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
01 March, 05:19
I spent a lot of time thinking about that, too... My conclusion was the sleepers lack the empathy we, Patriots, have. I believe we were all created the same, and it just takes them longer to break the shield of ignorance, or whatever makes them insensitive. I also noticed most Patriots are artists, or have artistic inclinations; creativity helps waking up. In fact we should all do that as a great practice, pick up a pen, brush, guitar, anything we like to do and create.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
01 March, 05:02
They cant see the forest through the trees

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 March, 03:14
More people need to find God in their hearts so they can be made whole and receive the higher gifts. Don't go down with those who choose to fall, again. Mark asked why people didn't remember. We all were at this cross roads during the fall of Eden. We need to remember and learn from the mistakes made. Continue to follow the higher intutive guidance on how to navigate your way through and out of this mess on earth. So much fear, seduction and temptation to make bad choices within. Stay clean and pure of being. Be in the world and not of it. Ask for and give forgiveness to self the and all on the hour.

Mark 8:18 18 Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don't you remember?

Jeremiah 5:21 21 Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:

Deuteronomy 29:4 4 But to this day the LORD has not given you a mind that understands or eyes that see or ears that hear.

... ... @Trader_Kev
01 March, 03:11
doctors i know took the jab. my PhD wife is still asleep. :(

Teioh >>> @Teioh
01 March, 03:05
Autism helps

Elena Iove @Camberu71
01 March, 03:03
IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I AM WONDERING THE SAME THING...