Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Whitehats were sending a message on the Whitehouse live stream earlier. 😎😎
11:57 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
07 March, 04:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
GE, is this a troll? He posted about HRC and then when I asked for source, I was blocked...? I follow you and have for a long time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 March, 04:48
😇🙏😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
03 March, 01:02
Punisher LOL !! , Let me tell you about that live stream they have going on YouTube, that is CGI and not live, you see the same cars every night and just before the lights go out it gets staticy on left side of screen, the buildings on far left lights go on off on off, and the sad part is folks honestly believe its live LOL its NOT

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
02 March, 07:20
Punisher!

Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
02 March, 01:05
looks like punisher to me

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 March, 01:04

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 March, 11:57
A new pope was chosen?!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 March, 01:18
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
😂

Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
01 March, 11:18
Like on top, it looks like the head of an eagle, not sure if that is what you are talking about @GhostEzra or if I am just seeing things are want it to be so, maybe you can let me know?

Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
01 March, 11:17
😳... the dark spirit being drivin out....

Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
01 March, 11:16
Am I seeing things or is that an EAGLE I see?

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 March, 10:16
does everyone remember when we first started saying bring the PAIN! well that was before covid and what we hav learned about all the evel shit with,adrionacrome, scarifices,murder, curruption etc.. well we have the pain know! 4 all and i mean all people ,even those not awake all! iam just saying did we think it was going to come 4 us not just them?i know it had 2 b this way ,but am i alone here in also seeing all of us feeling the PAIN! ASKING 4 A FRIEND!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
01 March, 05:43
Punisher smoke signal

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 March, 02:42
Cool photoshop

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 05:58
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
Well yes but by whoever is controlling the live feed. It was displayed that way last night.

Renee White @Rapnay
01 March, 07:22
we know not the hour the day we have faith and contiue to spread the TRUTH

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 March, 05:03
Ghost - is the 'smoke' we've been seeing actually dust from demolition?
Does it have a cloak of invisibility around it?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 March, 10:23
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
👍

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
01 March, 02:31

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 March, 07:40
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
👍🏻

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
01 March, 01:13
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
It looks more like an eagle to me. "The eagle has landed" comms. Word sent out that POTUS Trump moved locays & was safely landed somewhere that they aren't goin to broadcast

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
01 March, 01:25
Take a look at Q drop #64

Does this mean Q has signed off for good ?

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
01 March, 12:59
🤩🚨🚨🚨

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
01 March, 12:58
And they think it isn't real.. here is the hologram..

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:03
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
Normies will call it an owl. 😂😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 March, 12:54
do the peopke who live there not see this🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
how can they miss this and and then no one talks about it
pretty amazing

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 March, 12:48
Yikes! Bring it! 💀👍

01 March, 12:40
Ghost
you know this one?
Troll???

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:06
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks I'll keep an eye out for this one.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 March, 12:38
Bring ALL OF THE PAIN!

01 March, 12:37
I c the beak of an eagle maybe🤷‍♀️🤔

01 March, 12:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It is the outline of a skull, think of something like the Batman symbol that the Gotham Police would use in the comics when they wanted to summon Batman.

These guys did it with something closer to the Punisher comic character skull emblem though, referenced by Q with the term PAIN

01 March, 12:37
Bring the PAIN

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 01:12
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
😍😍😍😍😍

Marj Moyer @Marj
01 March, 02:24
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
sooner than later PLEASE!!!!

Mimi Bailey @LoriJBailey
01 March, 12:35
💀The Punisher

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
01 March, 12:33
Catturd?! is it you?!
😂😂😂

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
01 March, 06:12
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
Hahahaha!! I think you're right.

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
01 March, 12:18
Looks like the flag is at full mast!
Is the face in the steam/cloud/smoke on purpose? Or is that an evil entity that is not too hsppy about being ousted?