Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 February, 11:26
Does anyone know what Comm Vincent is giving with his left hand?

Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
General Flynn just posted this on his Telegram page! No better messenger than you @thepeoplesbridge to spread the word!
11:38 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Freedom_Liberator in this post can reply
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
01 March, 12:01
In response Night Rider to his Publication
I just saw that post too however is it really his account? it says unofficial.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
28 February, 11:57
Though I really like this graphic - Pretty sure Gen Flynn doesn't have an official Telegram account.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 12:01
In response Zero Oclock to his Publication
You are correct. I confirmed this true a few days ago. But whoever it is, they happen to be right about this. The Flynn account on tg posts a lot of content from other Patriots accounts but isn't actually Flynn.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 February, 11:54
What Telegram name do you follow for Gen Flynn? I don't see this on Telegram for him. Now I'm not sure which one of us is following the incorrect account.
genflynnchannel is what I am following.

Seven VanZant @SevenVanzant
01 March, 12:03
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Gen Flynn's account on Telegram (that was said to be his official per Lin and Sidney) said he was posting his last post on there several weeks ago and directed to CloutHub for any future posts from him

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
28 February, 11:53
That flag looks different???

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 February, 11:50
look at these numbers that just popped up after I liked and shared. 2 32 23 = Pain incoming for [them]. 💥

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
28 February, 11:47
At CPAC today Trump was introduced as "The President Of The United States". Is it normal? I know the term "president" is used for former presidents but it wasnt president Trump, it was The President Of The United States. Thoughts?

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
28 February, 11:50
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
What's your question??😂

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
28 February, 11:54
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 February, 11:45
type the19thpresident.com in your browser and see what shows up. 💥

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
28 February, 11:48
In response Just Me... to her Publication
An ad for WinRed.