Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Please clear cache if the site look like this...
11:08 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
21 January, 09:32
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Help pls

I cant copy a image and paste, nor a prt screen copy past. Is it my laptop or the anonup site wont allow this? Also I tried chat a couple times today and its not working or Im doing something wrong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
21 January, 01:20
just gad to use my phone because my computer when i go on looks like that. thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
21 January, 11:39
@administrator good lord man I could not figure out why my pages were all jacked up, lol, the sad thing is, I knew how to fix it. Getting old sucks

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 10:29
For all you old Nana's like me that are not very tech savvy, he means go to your safari, chrome, firefox, what ever you use to clear your cookies. You can google it for a step by step with what ever you have.

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
21 January, 08:37
yo kayoboshi @administrator . is there a way to fix the comments so its not opening a new browser window every time you want to leave a comment?

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
21 January, 11:45
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication
@administrator love this site

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
21 January, 01:29
My site looked that way earlier, however, it cleared up w/out me doing anything. Then, my pics load but % frozen on top. 👇Had to close tab & redo post several times. i am using galaxy tab w/Chrome. Also, I loaded two pics w/a post but only 1 posted. Can we post more than 1 pic at a time? 4 like twit? Can we post threads w/all connected like twit? Can we do pinned posts/threads? Thanks. Sorry if repeat?'s.💜🙏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 January, 12:34
Thank you! That did it! I did CTRL+F5

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
21 January, 12:17
i had to put the Brave shields down to get that condition to resolve.

Gomez Salas @Gomez_Salas_Rdz_Vazquez
20 January, 11:51
fixed..... thank you, Koba

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 January, 11:06
Thank you Big K ..... I should have done it sooner. All clear now.

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
20 January, 11:04
@administrator why cant I comment on anyones posts? hook me up fam- my fingers are gonna get the arthRightUs

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
20 January, 11:05
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication
well shit. I think i just did! nvm carryon

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 January, 05:09
Sir, can you please increase the font size? Just one or two clicks would make a huge difference! It's super tiny on desktop. Thanks and great job!

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
20 January, 05:13
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Check zoom.

Susan Morey @Storm
20 January, 04:53
🙃It's only like this on my Galaxy 10, android phone. I've cleared the history and logged off/on again. Still the same.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 January, 04:28
I tried... it did not work.

Theseeyes cry @Theseeyescry
20 January, 03:14
i have iphone xr does anyone know how to clear cache? if so please help. thank you!!

Just Jane @JustJane
20 January, 04:33
In response Theseeyes cry to her Publication
I go into Safari & clear history . I don't think there is any other way for us

Adel Jones @PositiveMind
20 January, 02:28
I did on my phone, and now it wouldn't let me sign in. So, I'd rather keep it this way on my computer...

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 January, 11:50
Thanks! That worked! 👍🏼

Janette ♡ Patriot @UnicornJay
20 January, 11:35
ok...how doni do that on my phone? Sorry...not extremely savy in that field.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
20 January, 11:33
Thanks! That was driving me crazy!

Sandy Freedom @SandFreedom
20 January, 11:32
Thanks, done and its working perfect now.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
20 January, 11:27
LOL Thanks, luv

That was driving me batshit!

😽

Jo3jo3uk Anon @Jo3jo3uk
20 January, 11:26
Thank you

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
20 January, 11:25
please tell us how to do this.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 January, 11:27
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
control shift delete in web browser or this if not this

https://its.uiowa.edu/supp...

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
20 January, 11:23
Thank you (SHIFT F5 also worked)

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
20 January, 11:22
Much better... *does happy dance*

Angel Grace @Tianshi
20 January, 11:20
TY

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
20 January, 11:17
TY, that was for sure my problem....

Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
20 January, 11:13
👍Thank you sir