Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Chellz 170 @Chellz
20 January, 11:33
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
How is their demeanor so calm? I'm a wreck....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Heyde @Heydeho
20 January, 11:26
Trump has landed in FL. not in the air. im gonna cry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
20 January, 11:46
In response Kelly Heyde to his Publication
Let our President have his little vacation, he has earned it!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
20 January, 11:12

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 11:10
I told my son precisely the same! As JuanOSavin said... We'll get them all there and drop the lid on them!!! This is nerve wrecking!! I know to trust the plan but I'm still SUPER nervous about all of this nonsense!

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
20 January, 11:33
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
🤣 yeah... I just made soup enough for 3 people and ate all of it

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 11:09
Like fish in a barrel.I think Trump and the military have built a perfect trap for swamp rats.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 January, 11:24
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
The PERFECT NET to CAPTURE the RATS !

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 January, 11:30
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Today is a Satanic Ritual for them in their Temple which is the Capitol building! The 6yj when woman got shot, a ritual, God have mercy on us not to realize that building was evil!

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
20 January, 11:08
Sort of like at Bush's funeral...

Lila Guzman @Lila649
20 January, 11:07
i know im just on edge waiting on the EBS

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
20 January, 11:59
In response Lila Guzman to her Publication
Same here! They're all in the cage. Time to sound the alarm and shut this crap down.

Christine Mondon @HalfPint
20 January, 12:28
In response Lila Guzman to her Publication
is it coming??

Iam Mie @iammiele
20 January, 11:07
😎😇😉Patience is a virture!

Alice Richter @JAliceR
20 January, 11:06

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
20 January, 11:57
In response Alice Richter to her Publication

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
20 January, 11:06
room for a few more, but I'll take it