Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Hummingbird = very young female infant

THEY ARE TRAFFICKING KIDS ON ETSY. PLEASE HELP ME BY CONTACTING THE FBI ONLINE. YOU MIGHT SAVE A CHILDS LIFE!

https://www.etsy.com/listi...
10:13 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
15 June, 08:20
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
a month ago my sister reported Etsy to Tim Ballard. She searched for baby toys and saw toys worth 10,000 to 50,000 and more. justsk evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
16 June, 09:39
In response God Wins to her Publication
just chatted with my sister in UK and she told me that Tim Ballard straight away asked for a donation. And then asked for a video call. 😳 she thinks he did nothing about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
15 June, 04:21
At some point sharing on social won't be enough anymore. I get it, its a big intel operation, but.. people still wearing masks, complying at every corner.. will they even wake up at some point?
Is this still part of the scare event Q mentioned?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 June, 07:37
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
i forwarded everything i found to the only Federal law enforcement i trust, the US Marshall’s Service on the same day i posted these.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 June, 07:38
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
The scare event hasnt happened yet. it will be a DEFCON event.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 June, 03:36
Sadly there doesn't seem to be any government agency that cares. I would send info to Timothy Holmseth.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 June, 07:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
US Marshall’s service took my info readily.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 June, 03:34
I was on Etsy a few weeks ago. I was in shock with all of the x rated stuff on the platform. They literally sell cages on the site. I thought it was a wholesome site for craftspeople and was shocked at what I was finding on this platform!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 June, 07:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
IKR? I was looking for a baby quilt for a gift

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 June, 02:24
They don't care. I reported this months ago and it's still listed.
https://www.etsy.com/listi...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
15 June, 12:56
i have seen them doing underhanded things
straight from the beginning, tho mild in comparison,
since i had a shop there early on

very tricky and unethical lot,
and if you're that way w/ small things,
generally are w/ big things, so not surprised at all

seize assets, imo

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
01 March, 03:29
$92 to ship!!!

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
01 March, 02:47
i think this is fishy!! worth reporting?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 06:08
In response Angela Sue to her Publication
Definitely, report to DOJ ASAP

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
15 June, 03:40
In response Angela Sue to her Publication
Do it. Everytime It's reported to the Rangers, a child is saved from human trafficking

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 March, 10:00
Unreal.😠

What is Real @Caius
01 March, 06:33

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
01 March, 11:59
In response What is Real to his Publication
🤬🙃🤡
pure evil

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 June, 11:07
In response What is Real to his Publication
These people are demonic and do not deserve the air that they breath

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
01 March, 02:03
Check this out, 11 in cart????

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
01 March, 02:10
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
15 June, 10:29
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Never, ever seen a quilt listed at such an outrageous price... gotta be selling something else...

Alana Sayler @asayler
01 March, 12:08
reported on cybertip.org

Alana Sayler @asayler
01 March, 12:08
reported on cybertip.org

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
28 February, 11:13
🤬😡

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
28 February, 10:28
I will do whatever you need Jonella. Praying for the children everyday, every moment.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 10:31
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
Contact the FBI in the morning. I have posted 4 i am sure are trafficked children. if you look at my profile you will find them. i am continuing to hunt them down on Etsy

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
28 February, 10:22
ALL child traffickers are #Rebuked
"KILL EM ALL"-Metallica