Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 February, 09:21
Did everyone hear Billie Jean played at CPAC today????

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
28 February, 09:52
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Did you know Billie Jean had a son ? He looks exactly like Michael Jackson and he is a singer and performer too! He is a friend of mine actually here in LA. He is a good person βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 February, 10:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
You are in LA? I'm in SF!!! we need to celebrate soon! And would love to learn more about him! Thank you!!!

Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Yes I am in LA 17 years now more or less but I am from Nor Cal born and raised!! I love the bay besides all the Liberals πŸ˜‚ I am from Willows, Ca thats outside of Chico way up there! I will let you know when I come back North if I come to the bay too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ
10:05 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it