Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 March, 02:52
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Yes - thought that was real interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
28 February, 09:52
Did you know Billie Jean had a son ? He looks exactly like Michael Jackson and he is a singer and performer too! He is a friend of mine actually here in LA. He is a good person βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 February, 10:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
You are in LA? I'm in SF!!! we need to celebrate soon! And would love to learn more about him! Thank you!!!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 March, 02:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
picture ?

Cody Maltzman @LavenderHillFarm
28 February, 09:51
i can feel it coming in the air yonight

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
28 February, 09:46
I texted a friend "Michael is the first song played!!"