The Real One @Roksmyth
Incredible information in this 4 hour long Charlie Freak video describing the hoax they call cancer and all of the lies we've been told about food💙

https://rumble.com/vd6prl-...
10:05 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
28 February, 11:14
In response The Real One to his Publication
I had ovarian cancer. Cancer is not a hoax. What can cure it is. By that I mean there are claims it can be cured cheaply and easily. Claims...not saying they are proven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
28 February, 11:08
So my mom died at age 37 of a hoax? That's good to know. Thanks "Charlie Freak."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 February, 11:04
used to love charlie until he stated hitler was fighting for the good guys

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 February, 11:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
28 February, 11:03
I havent seen this video but yes our food is poison. Find Dr Jason Fung. Stop sugar, refined carbs and industrial seed oils that are cauaing heart attacks. Dr Ken Berry and Dr. Catherine Shanahan. White hats. No more processed food. ❤️🙏

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
28 February, 10:48
love me some Charlie & Colleen, Galactic Greg, Justin, Alpa, Devina, Siobhan

The Real One @Roksmyth
28 February, 10:50
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Family🤗

Laura Long @PatriotMI
28 February, 10:12
love Charlie Freak.and Friends 💖💕🙏💕

The Real One @Roksmyth
28 February, 10:47
In response Laura Long to her Publication
Right there with you💪 The gnosis the freaksense family provides is a one stop shop for all the information one could ever need💗