Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 08:11
Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
I work in a field associated with health. 1 patient had numbness on left side after 2nd dose, stroke work up negative, improved now. Another pt had 1rst dose and 2 weeks later developed migraine, vertigo and numb sensation on side of face, possible trigeminal neuralgia, I think adverse reaction. I watched this last night and encourage EVERYONE to watch and share. I developed Ebstein Barr after my Hep b vacc I received for school to enter the health program, I was young and didnt know declining was an option. This video has me concerned with my future health on top of the current issues I have already. God Bless humanity and i hope we wake up soon for the future of our children.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
09:34 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
28 February, 10:19
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
this is weird! i am a patient of Dr Tent. actually have an appointment to see him tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 10:24
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
Well let him know his video was shared and viewed yesterday by a very grateful person. His courage is admirable and his message is mandatory for civilization to continue.

Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
28 February, 09:41
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
I had the Hep B series years ago ( fomer nurse ) and DTAP in 2011.
In 2014 I had a shoulder injury and subsequent surgeries. I developed a neurological disease RSD. It has auto immune properties as well as neurological. I often wonder now if the long term effects caught up to me.

28 February, 09:44
In response Pepes FanGirl to her Publication
The information in this video is amazingly disturbing. It sounds like we are ticking time bombsđŸ˜µđŸ¥´đŸ˜”

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 February, 10:18
In response Pepes FanGirl to her Publication
I am sorry you has RSD. Autoimmune compromise is something I wonder about as a sequella to this non-vaccine. And what about ADE when challenged by the covid?