Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 08:11
Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Parge @Dparge
I know several people who have received both doses, mostly Moderna. All are fine a month or two in. No ramifications. Normal mild sickness within 24 hours after. Then quickly faded. Trump says vaccines are his doing and are a miracle. I think they are fine.
09:18 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dparge in this post can reply
Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
28 February, 09:38
In response Dan Parge to his Publication
I was baffled by this today. At first I thought maybe they're safe and all the VAERS are fake to wake people up, but read the comments here affirm that yes people are having side effects and dying.
I am so confused by his statements today.
Why attach himself to it as it is killing people?
so strange

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey ForeverOptomistic @ThinkPlease
28 February, 09:26
In response Dan Parge to his Publication
not fine at all. The long-term ramifications of this sort of inoculation are barely understood. Infertility, autoimmune disease,… Animal trials on similar things went horribly wrong when animal was exposed to the wild virus.
#WeAreNotToBeGuinea pigs

Dan Parge @Dparge
28 February, 09:55
In response Stacey ForeverOptomistic to his Publication
Let me clarify. They are fine thus far. As to what will happen....we shall see I guess. From my research, people have died after taking the vaccines but that doesn't mean they died of the vaccine. Sort of like dying from Covid and dying with Covid. But everyone needs to make their own decision as to what to do. I will likely hold out for the J&J if I decide to get the jab.