Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
28 February, 11:17
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
This would be hilarious if was not true. Instead I find it to be totally incredulous and STUPID SAD!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
28 February, 09:47
Operation Mockingbird on full display! A program designed for this particular group. It's sad, so sad that it has reached this level!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
03 March, 09:58
In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication
People are being controlled by fear. People need to do their own research for truth and stop listening to the lies of the MSM!

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
28 February, 09:39
Truly the caption should read "believe it or not, this is PLANET EARTH, present day.".....lol

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
28 February, 09:23
Not just a mask or just a pod... they really need to stop watching CNN.

Storm Bringer @Elric
28 February, 09:22
Great post!

Albert Perkins @alberwei
28 February, 09:13
LOL

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 09:04
Just put them out of their misery now. OK that was terrible I shouldn't say that.