Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ @Mammers
President Trump wasn't late today @ CPAC.

Time on the watch
Q post 3456
4:49

Time POTUS walked on the stage was 4:49.

Coincidence... NOPE.

We're watching a scripted movie.

I believe this was a marker. 👀
08:15 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Christopher CTR @ChrisAnon
28 February, 11:28
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
He came out at 4:47. I just watched the video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 February, 10:44
Btw, adds to 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
28 February, 09:21
also noticed the 19 and Trump is the Republic's 19th President!

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
28 February, 09:18
🥳🥳❤️🐸🐸

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
28 February, 08:52
I believe I read that he was 71 minutes late per the schedule. 7117 I really don't know what I'm doing, but I try :-)

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
28 February, 09:50
In response KaT Higgs to her Publication
4:49 4+4+9=17

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 08:48
i love your name BTW

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
28 February, 09:09
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Thanks. 😊 It's a nickname.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
28 February, 08:40
right side broadcasting was broadcasting live thats their label. dam people get a grip.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
28 February, 08:39

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
28 February, 08:38
Nice!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 February, 08:38
oh thanks!!!.....that makes us all feel like we are winning. 😡 Keep those comms coming! I'm awake now.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
28 February, 08:24
4+4+9=17

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 08:39
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
When I saw the Post above I was like wow that's so cool… And then I saw your post and I'm like oh my God! That's really cool!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 08:47
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Thank you all so much for this.