Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Rivr Toddd @RivrT
06 March, 08:45
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
so, yeah, that was 6 days ago. it's all smoke and mirrors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Gail Foster @LibertyGirl
28 February, 08:27
Cant find this person on Twitter, where was this posted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 08:29
In response Gail Foster to her Publication
Gab, not Twitter

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
28 February, 08:16
omg I hope its tomorrow!!!!

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
28 February, 08:22
In response Karen Wakes to her Publication
You and I both sister

gail nichols @2021election
28 February, 08:08
SOON, its time we get some answers, Biden is destoying every thing President Trump accomplished, he won and we need him back in the White House

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 08:32
In response gail nichols to his Publication
Biden isnt even President. It is all theater for the normies to wake up. Stop watching or reading MSM, they are the ones telling you Biden is POTUS and that he did this or that today. None of his Executive Orders are real. We did not bomb Syria, Israel did. "You are watching a movie." ~ Q

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
28 February, 07:37
i really hope its tomorrow! i really miss Him!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 08:33
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication
me too!

KIK 143 @kik143
28 February, 07:34
I can't find this on Twitter. Where was it posted?

Legtwin Texas @LegtwinTexas
28 February, 08:02
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
i just found it on FB. she posted it yesterday.