Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 February, 06:02
Trump will still be the President...

In case ya can't tell already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Will be? This country is suffering NOW under the weight of Biden's pen and fake/illegal presidency. Fake/illegal Congress. Fake/illegal Senate. People are dying NOW!! Businesses are dying NOW! Children are dying NOW!! Conservatives are busting at the seams waiting for justice! This "sting operation" should never have caused so much suffering on the good, lawful American people for this long! We are at our breaking point! This is not a "sit back and enjoy the show" thing for us anymore!
07:11 PM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 February, 08:46
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I believe that it is now in our hands. We have to unite...the sooner we do the sooner we can move on from this stupid place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 08:59
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
I'm so tired of us "winning" and being kept in the dark if we are. This has gone beyond "we should have stopped this long ago" when no one had a clue! How could we?! Then we hear "get involved locally"! Really?!! Then we hear, you have to wait until the liberal loons wake up. I was raised through the Vietnam war and my Dad and oldest brother went. We love this country! I'm having a hard time being told to sit back and enjoy what we are seeing. What we are NOT seeing is anyone doing anything about it while our country and her people go down the drain. Good folks are suffering and that can keeps on getting kicked down the road.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 February, 07:16
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Patriots are in control
i believe with all of heart we are watching a movie
its a lot to wrap our head around, but thats where our faith in God takes over
God bless you 🙏

28 February, 07:22
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
You are correct. God IS in control! I'm done with watching human beings destroy people and this country and I'm tired of feeling played by humans. Lesson learned. Putting my time back into worshipping God and not disappointing human beings.