In case ya can't tell already.
06:02 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
01 March, 07:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Still my President!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 March, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Smalls @hemibuggar
28 February, 11:41
I think Trump will serve us better as a puppet master behind the scenes

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 February, 09:52
I can tell. Great speech. Don't think he could do a better job speling it out.

KIK 143 @kik143
28 February, 08:45
Does anyone else feel like we are headed to a special election in November? My gut has been telling me that this would be the only way to prove the truth.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 February, 08:43
I have 100% Faith!

Stacey ForeverOptomistic @ThinkPlease
28 February, 07:31
why the push for vaccines? Trump has me every other way. these shots are dangerous!
would love input on this as i fear for the huge% getting these shots

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
28 February, 07:30
No doubt in my mind!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 February, 07:14
yes indeed Doq!
God is great! 🙏

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 February, 07:11
Will be? This country is suffering NOW under the weight of Biden's pen and fake/illegal presidency. Fake/illegal Congress. Fake/illegal Senate. People are dying NOW!! Businesses are dying NOW! Children are dying NOW!! Conservatives are busting at the seams waiting for justice! This "sting operation" should never have caused so much suffering on the good, lawful American people for this long! We are at our breaking point! This is not a "sit back and enjoy the show" thing for us anymore!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 February, 07:16
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Patriots are in control
i believe with all of heart we are watching a movie
its a lot to wrap our head around, but thats where our faith in God takes over
God bless you 🙏

Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 February, 08:46
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I believe that it is now in our hands. We have to unite...the sooner we do the sooner we can move on from this stupid place.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 February, 07:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 07:01
23 - pain

Yes he will, love the jab about being elected for a third time!
Sorry Nana misspelled your name earlier but would like help getting patriots a slot to sign the new constitution digitally. Can you incorporate that in your blueprints? It is just a minor change but it would make a lot of Patriots feel good.

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
28 February, 07:01
I'd just like this to also come out of the shadows. I'm not digging anything being run in the shadows anymore.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 February, 06:56
it sounded like a STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS to me - * we're still in this " "the best is yet to come # america uncancelled # 45 #The 45th Prisident of the United States #to the republic for which it stands

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
28 February, 06:35
you always told us he would. has it been a little bit bumpy Yes.. But we need to take all of humanity to the pearly gates . So time to wake them up lol

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
28 February, 06:33
sorry to say I was hoping for a little more than he gave....

Susan Taapken @SusyT
28 February, 06:32
President Trump is still our President.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
28 February, 06:30
It's perfect how he will remain totally neutral, this will not be a personal war of Trump against the Deepstate. Plausible deniability at it's finest.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
28 February, 06:30
yes🙏

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
28 February, 06:29
Absolutely!!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 February, 06:28
Thank G-d; he's our last hope!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
28 February, 06:27
SOU address happens 2 yrs into Pres in jan or feb.

BIG DINK @BBDink
28 February, 06:21
Another rally speech...so dissappointed again!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 February, 06:57
In response BIG DINK to his Publication
patience BUTTERFLY

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
28 February, 06:17
Why would he do his SOU address in Capitol after last year?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
28 February, 06:17
State of the Union speech!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
28 February, 06:13
sorry folks im 60 yrats old i GOT BIG DOUBTS. i trust in God only.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 February, 06:09
i caught that. 🙌🏻😎

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 February, 06:06
My mood right now.

WRWY, Mr. President.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 February, 06:05
When? Like when will he let the salvageable trash/normies know he is STILL President? Our time is now? If not now, when?

DANCE!