WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
28 February, 06:17
Trump: "What happened 3:02 in the morning?"

Drop 302:

For Green.
Q
β€”endβ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 February, 06:20
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
Trump, "What happened at 3:02 in the morning?"

Q#2491
As of 3:02 pm est today, "Qanon" is now the #2 most attacked entity behind POTUS within the U.S.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
28 February, 06:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the last line of that drop tho... πŸ‘‰ SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.

As of 3:02 pm est today, "Qanon" is now the #2 most attacked entity behind POTUS within the U.S.

[R+D COORDINATED BLITZ ATTACK]
Logical Thinking > WHY?

WHY WOULD THE BIGGEST MEDIA CO'S IN THE WORLD CONTINUE TO ATTACK THIS MOVEMENT?

2+2=4
Congratulations, Anons!
YOU ARE NOW THE SECOND BIGGEST THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT.
BADGE OF HONOR!

SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.

Q

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
yeah! some anon needs do design a badge of honor for those banned from twitter, facebook, and youtube! how did Q know this would happen in 2018? looking glass or just smart?

thanks for the dig guys! congrats fellow patriots! congrats digital soldiers!
06:56 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by mttdsmth727 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
01 March, 10:13
In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication
I love it!

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
28 February, 10:49
In response Matt Smith to his Publication
Someone did....I'll try to find it.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
28 February, 07:00
In response Matt Smith to his Publication
Def looking glass https://youtu.be/nkIIBnIuX...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 08:07
The Only winning move in this game is not to play . A few played, now thy pay, all is good, Patriots Fully in control . Badge of honor is right. He loves the keyboard warriors . We kicked the MSM' ass and I have been at it since I joined Fuckbook 13 years ago and they banned me two weeks ago . Twitter numerous times. Now I jut chill here and keep the vibe . Great Times ahead for us all.