Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please remember there is an after party planned at Nana's on Tims Ford Lake Middle TN after the dust settles from our winning this country back. It is a BYOB party (Bring Your Own Boat).Also Nana is collecting stories of Patiots telling how you first woke up and what you have done about it hoping to get our stories published when this is over so that generations to come know who stood up for the freedom they enjoy just like we now look back at the Patriots that stood up in 1776 for Freedom.

Please send me your stories via DM, use your name or your avatar name or both which ever you like.

Jim Cue posted:

WE THE PEPEs MUST ALL MEET one day, somehow, to share our stories of Enlightenment, Love for our Country & PDJT, God's World and Her many Wonderful People & each other. I've never met any of U--but, I Truely Love each of U.
06:29 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
ANON GIRL 1210 @Unicorn1210
08 March, 08:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
☺️ill be there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
08 March, 08:20
What an absolutely wonderful idea!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
28 February, 08:27
What?! I live in ohio! No invite? 😂

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
28 February, 08:52
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
🙆🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️ here too!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 01:06
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Everyone is invited hun, when it gets closer to time I will post more about it. Come on down for sure!

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
28 February, 07:11
we live in Murfreesboro TN and would LOVE to come.

01 March, 01:20
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
Awesome how about that neighbor!

Michael Catino @MCanon
28 February, 06:36
please get me a invite, Ill be coming from NJ.

28 February, 06:55
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Nana will be posting more and everyone is invited.
Last time we had so many boats we couldnt get a count and we were first waved in by our mask free Gov. Bill Lee!

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
28 February, 07:01
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Straight into the facial recognition database, to be used for the coming decades.