THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
The flags behind POTUS do not have Gold Fringe (Admiralty Law) - I believe this is a message to us that the United States of Amearica is under Constitutional Law again. 🇱🇷
06:03 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Christina Maga @Christina71
01 March, 12:08
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
God dislikes the yellow fringe, I can tell you that!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ann Elisabeth Stran @Mermaidanon
28 February, 07:28
That figure on top?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
28 February, 07:27
read up on gold fringe. doesnt mean much

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
28 February, 08:22
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
The gold fringe meant the USA was a corporation (as of 1871) because we were in debt to London/Vatican/asshats. Trump dissolved the corporation before he left DC. This put USA under military law and made us a constitutional Republic again. That's why he'll be 19th president, as the others aren't legit. Also, Biden is "president" of that defunct corporation that uses gold fringe. I think it's a big deal.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 February, 07:24
Good call on the fringe!!! My eyes are usually looking for it....

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
28 February, 06:11
He also hugged it and kissed it when he walked on stage❤️