MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
This is going to be a wild ride

Do not expect it to happen predictably

Higher consciousness and ascension brings down all evil and every government. Who knows when this happens.

In the meantime, it is up to us---NOT TRUMP.

If we give authority to USA faklse government- We accept it.

STAND UP and DO YOUR PART. DENY the FALSE GOVERNMENT of having any PROVIDENCE over you.

Their TWISTED, UPSIDE-DOWN SPELLS are worthless on people who are awake and highly conscious. This is their fear.

Awakening means stop waiting for Trump. If you want the timetable advanced. The answer is God, Meditation, Ascension.

This is not new. You do not beat evil with politics.
05:57 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
28 February, 07:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
We can start my NOT WEARING MASKS!
Start taking on the COMPLICIT CORPORATIONS
REFUSE THE MASKS - LEARN TO SUE IF YOU HAVE TO

Follow Peggy Hall and Others - join the Constitutional Sheriffs
Assoc and GET INVOLVED TO DO YOUR PART....I have begun with both of these groups..

www.thehealthyamerican.org - re: NO MASK MANDATES - UNLAWFUL!

www.cspoa.org - videos on how they are instructing sheriffs around the country. THEY are your lawful help in your County...they just have to be re-taught - You can help.

Let's get busy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
28 February, 07:07
In response California American to his Publication
sorry....I sure meant - Pray First! Always - that God's Will be done
on this earth as it is in heaven....AND THEN
...while we are in this world...we can fight from the grassroots....
like www.thehealthyamerican.org ...and www.cspoa.org.
Then need us all to get involved - one by one we win people to the
truth...and it multiplies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 February, 06:15
i am listening to higher frequency videos at night, also working on alkalizing my body, decalcifying the pineal gland. stress in life but trying

28 February, 06:19
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
ME TOO!!!

Lets Move @Cricket19
28 February, 06:05
Agreed....mass meditations focused on love...we have to stop feeding the clown show with fear and open our hearts... if you want life to change, change your energy...

28 February, 06:09
In response Lets Move to her Publication
This is Awakening