POTUS:

"Is that controversial? You haven't heard ANYTHING, yet!"
05:36 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
28 February, 09:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
loved that little remark!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
28 February, 07:02
🤣🤣🤣God Bless President Trump! I love him so much. He sure helped me crawl out of my deep depression this afternoon. My fave line was "He's Shot!" hehehe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 February, 06:02
Trump laughs when he thought of himself as a "politician"

Field of Light @EartherealArts
28 February, 06:02
"We must protect the integrity of women's sports. Is that controversial??" - Trump, CPAC 2021.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'This story is far from over as the TWO ORGANIZATIONS THAT KNOWINGLY ENABLED, EMPOWERED AND CELEBRATED LARRY NASSAR AND JOHN GEDDERT have still yet to be held to accountable,' she said.
'USA GYMNASTICS AND THE US OLYMPICS AND PARALYMPICS COMMITTEE HAVE CONTINUALLY EVADED THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.'

'They have chosen to handle this from the very beginning as a public relations problem not the pervasive abuse problem that this really is and they have placed money and medals far above the welfare of their own athletes who in this case happened to be little children.'

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 05:56
Nana epecially liked the litte giggle at the end of that statement!

Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
28 February, 05:42
🤤🤤🤤 cant wait

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
28 February, 05:41
did I hear correctly when he said we will beat them a 3rd time...did my ears hear wrong?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 February, 05:43
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
from another poster

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
28 February, 05:41

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 05:37
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣♥️💯💯💯