CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
more martin geddes IMPORTANT TRUMP NOT INAUGUARTED 3-4, BUT DURHAM AND FISA COMMS FROM SCAVINO
04:28 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Davey Wavey @Dman
06 March, 08:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
did Flynn mean 30 years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 March, 07:34
bring it on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
06 March, 04:10
Always "coming soon, prepare yourself, stom is coming"..how is MArch 4th the day of the storm? Someting big happen?

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
28 February, 05:30
I won't believe until I see it!!!! 🙄

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
28 February, 05:23
Where is Martin's account? Did he write this ?
thanks !

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
28 February, 04:46
May God show mercy on the children victims... how can you know good and God when you are born and raised in evil, brainwashed, tortured, raped, raped, raped. sodomized?? I am torn on this statement/voices in my head...song in there somewhere...

Modern Rebecca @ModernRebecca
28 February, 05:21
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Of course he will. God loves the children.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
28 February, 04:29
who is Timberwolf?

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 March, 07:37
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
See video of kennedy nieces and nephews singing tiber youre going down