Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 March, 09:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This...☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pearl James @FauxPearl
01 March, 10:11
Martin is right. Shame on me for expressing my frustration, in this forum, where my negativity has likely rubbed off onto others! My apologies to all, if that is the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:05
Also, and this is abundantyl clear, who gives a fuck about a sleeping liberal? They chose to be trash and they can ALWAYS be trash. That's the beauty of this country. But the other beauty is that we ALL don't have to be trash. So how to wake up the fringe, salvageable trash AND the normies who have no idea what is going on some 4+ years after this entire "Great Awakwening" started? We were told to watch CPAC and listen CARFULLY. Great speech. Now when do we see ACTUAL action, such as the arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging of a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Feinstein, a Waters, a McConnell, etc.? When? The dragging of the feet is what worries me most. How do you get to the 1 yard line and take a knee? If not now for scoring a TD, when?

Thanks much! @GhostEzra

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:02
Fascianting read, however if patriots are in control and we are watching a movie, what war is going on? All criminals, including the media, identified. All evidence in hand. To now pretend this is some sort of war when we have been told all along to enjoy the show, we are watching a movie, Patriots in Control, etc., is quite disheartening. So which is it. Are we simply waiting for the end of this with Declas, mass and public arrests of KNOWN career criminals or is this a war? Can't be both. Am I watching amovie or a war? Was the election a military sting or did they pull it to keep Trump from exposing them? And, finally, when oh when will we the Adam Bennett Schiff Jr types publicly arrested, perp walked, hung and tried?

Thanks for clarification! @GhostEzra

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 March, 10:01
❤️ thank you for sharing
@martingeddes is always perfectly on point

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
28 February, 06:07
“a sleeping liberal”....wow...thise are the ones that are
gonna need major help....

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

karen hennigar @zeffwood
28 February, 05:29
👏👊🙌

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 05:25
So grateful♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊💯💯💯

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts