Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
28 February, 12:55
COMMS COMMS COMMS Does not WAKE UP the others. Time to reveal the truth and get to the Great Awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 February, 12:57
In response Stoosh JFKJrFan to his Publication
no patience

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 02:10
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
You are correct, it is a character defect. I also speak my mind and do not care whom I offend. People are dying....

28 February, 02:14
no faith

28 February, 02:18
hahaha You can't Judge me bro and if you try or think that you can then you no nothing of God; therefore, I will just Laugh at you all day long.

28 February, 02:21
no nothing of god
fitting for a mockingbird

28 February, 02:26
https://youtu.be/koO35JqBQ... just for you little boy

28 February, 02:28
is that what your server tells you is relevant?

nope just for CLOWNS. you are from awoke.bahahah
02:29 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anon4life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stoosh JFKJrFan, click on at the bottom under it