Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
28 February, 12:55
COMMS COMMS COMMS Does not WAKE UP the others. Time to reveal the truth and get to the Great Awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 February, 12:57
In response Stoosh JFKJrFan to his Publication
no patience

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 02:10
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
You are correct, it is a character defect. I also speak my mind and do not care whom I offend. People are dying....

28 February, 02:14
no faith

hahaha You can't Judge me bro and if you try or think that you can then you no nothing of God; therefore, I will just Laugh at you all day long.
02:18 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anon4life in this post can reply
28 February, 02:21
no nothing of god
fitting for a mockingbird

28 February, 02:26
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
https://youtu.be/koO35JqBQ... just for you little boy