Only people mentioned by BadbraH in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 September, 09:45
In response Bad Brah to his Publication
i agree but it is also important that everybody realize that nobody is going to save them. they have to save themselves by remembering and taking back their power. once you do this, you realize that the outside world is just an illustration of where you stand doing your own internal work. this is why many of us know we have already won despite the disturbing simulation going on in the external hologram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 January, 10:43
Blocked a fella here yesterday. First one. Followed by 2, following 4. Made some crap comment on anothers page. I replied to him and blocked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
20 January, 10:40
RIGHT ON, vibe high, align with God's timeline, Trump 202Won, T19πŸ’–πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’–πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ’—

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
20 January, 10:39
Yes! Let's follow the plan.

Renee White @Rapnay
20 January, 10:22
we are winning trolls are going yo freak our real soon

GOD WINS ALWAYS

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Jennifer Miller @3js2ms
20 January, 10:21
Thank you!

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
20 January, 10:13
WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Never give up~Never give in ✌️