LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 February, 09:29
Good Morning Patriots!

All I would like to say is it has been one hell of a ride. Mine started when Covid burst on the scene. God told me something wasnt right and early last year my search began. I lost countless hours of sleep, very dear and best friends, my job, and was essentially paralyzed to getting the truth out there. I praise the folks that found Q early and stuck it out. So many think I am off my rocker, but that is okay. I found a strong and beautiful community with all of you and if our amazing Potus delivers on his promise, I hope to see you all on the other side with rainbows, love, smiles a maybe a unicorn or 2 🤣. We held the line and the best is coming! 💖🇺🇸🙌🏼🙏🏽🐸. Love and light to you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Reus @reusable2021
Welcome!! I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm glad to have this family too! ❤️
09:33 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reusable2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Reus, click on at the bottom under it