The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
28 February, 07:28
President Trump is expected to make major announcements at the CPAC Conference in a Keynote Address at 3:45pm EST today Sun. 28 Feb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 February, 07:31
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
It's time. On with the show. PLEASE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Ann @aburgher
I really want this to be true but I have been following this site for almost three years. The dates for NESARA and global liquidity have been predicted since then and, when it doesn't happen, the date moves up a week or so. I hate to be negative, but, I share this so you don't get your hopes up. Just use discernment and keep praying. I do believe that the best is yet to come. Just be careful about date setting. Many blessings!
08:14 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by aburgher in this post can reply
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
28 February, 09:11
In response Deplorable Ann to her Publication
I totally agree with you, they should not give dates, it will happen, but dont put dates on the information because timelines can change, they are changing so fast, that giving dates is foolish

Ally Oop @Ally
28 February, 10:15
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
I've been waiting for NEASARA/GESARA since 2006, always told it was coming soon...
Dates are distreactions, those who know do not tell the other side what they are doing.

Danny Nix @Danny1969
28 February, 08:27
In response Deplorable Ann to her Publication
Constantly moving the goal posts to keep us hanging on. Very frustrating.