WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
❌My personal Covid-19 Experience❌
I have had low back pain for 7+days & sinus drainage with a very slight cough from (weird because only coughed once a day IF that). 4days ago started with a Charlie horse in right calf, it intensified next day along with most muscles and joints slightly achy. No fever so I thought Vitamin deficiency...I started Airborne with Vit C & Zinc a week ago. Then, at night 2 days ago I went to bed with chills/no fever & noticed left thumb could barely move. Next morning i had fever & could barely move any joint, so I called FrontlineMd doctors & got a televisit($90) with wonderful Homeopathic PA,MD. We talked thru everything & my neighbor tk Covid test & positive so that allowed the doctor to treat me & my symptoms, because I told him I refused to get the swab & its nanoparticles done! He agreed & said yes these symptoms were what a portion of ppl had been experiencing. I pd $23.24 for Ivermectin, Doxycline. & Dexamethasone. It worked in 6 HOURS!! Amen!
06:25 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WWG1WGA God Wins, click on at the bottom under it