Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 08:52
I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
27 February, 09:54
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
theres a lit of good anons that need you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 01:28
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
I'm here to help if you need - the Lord uses me to do cleansings - I never charge - DM anytime - God bless
01:34 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by AliciaMariaForReal in this post can reply
28 February, 01:35
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 February, 12:54
#SaveOurChildren 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
28 February, 01:02
God save the children from this horror!