EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
27 February, 01:44
For me, this included family members. Oh... and I also have the blood of Africa running in my veins (from slavery). Oh... and the blood of Native Americans, leading back to the Trail of Tears. My ancestors were both slaves (of many kinds) and slave owners. I have relatives that fought for the Union and the Confederacy. I have ancestors who came across on the Arbella in 1630. I am related to President Monroe. My point? Your ancestry is a map of your past, NOT your present condition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
Indeed, but let's not forget, the very word "slave" is derived from "Slav". The cabal of the day, the Romans used Slavs as slaves and perverted the name "Slava" which in serbian/slavic means "glory", again derived from "s(a)-lav", which means "with lion". Interestingly lavina in Serbian means avalanche - in reverse "lav" is "val" which means "wave". All of this seems to point to the image of a lion taking down its prey like a wave.
Slava is celebrated every year amongst Serbs. It is the ritual glorification of one's family's patron saint, celebrating (the circle of) life.
11:00 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheSerbianInternational in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 April, 04:50
In response The Serbian Phoenix to his Publication
TY!!! ♡♡♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396