hope saxton @Scribe11
Please share***
I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
If you see something - say something.
I invite you to a free download of my book, Dreamwaking
https://drive.google.com/f...
I meditated and 'heard' messages.

The words are beautiful and speak of Love and Hope and Healing.
My last message was 2 months ago.
It was..."Now is the time to share.
10:08 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Kay Julien @OneLove
02 March, 02:58
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Dear Sue,
it hurts every time i hear about it and i am very sorry for you what you had to go through this. It is terrible and it takes a lot of strenght to be able to process these incidents mentally. The medicine that i hope to get soon will help you to erase it from your subconscious. (There is a Video by my posts about the new medicine)
In my thoughts i hug you, squeeze you tightly and send you much love and healing!! Just love and joy should be in your future!
God loves you and he will give you the strenght to get over it.
I wish you all the best dear sister and a devine future!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
03 March, 09:18
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Healing took a lot of tears and prayers, therapy and writing - but I my healing has made me strong. I will fight for the children because they do not have a voice.
I wonder...do we go through our traumas, in order to help others to survive theirs? I believe so.
Goid bless you, Beautiful Soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
27 February, 10:10
In response hope saxton to her Publication
FREE download